We are looking for a motivated showroom employee (2/3 days a week)
- You welcome the customers to the showroom in a warm way
- You advise the customers on their purchase
- You provide excellent customer-oriented service, even after sales
- You ensure maintenance and cleanliness of the showroom
- You process orders and questions via email & telephone
- You have (technical) knowledge of textiles
- You have an affinity for fashion & trends
- You have insight into clothing patterns and can advise the customer on this
- You like to work in a team but you can also work independently.
- You are willing to work 1 Saturday per month (first Saturday of each month)
- You are a dynamic and hands-on person
- You have knowledge of Dutch, French and English
Job related competencies:
- Add products in the showroom and archive
- Maintaining and cleaning the showroom
- Welcoming the customer, determining wishes and advising on the products and services
- Support the team with other tasks related to product processing.
- You will end up in a growing company and in a small team with enthusiastic and motivated colleagues. A company where there is room for own initiative and open and direct communication.
- You work on Wednesday, Thursday and/or Friday (from 09:30 to 17:30), as well as 1 Saturday per month (first Saturday of each month)
- Correct remuneration
- Contract basis or freelance
Interested? Contact email@example.com